Our competition fails to realize that a rock-solid foundation only gets you so far. That explains why many of today’s rifles ship with plastic handguards and throwaway furniture, two things not found on the SIGM400 PRO, SIG SAUER’s take on what an AR-15 should be. This carbine comes with the good stuff—all of it—pre-installed. Like a free-floating M-LOK handguard, which promotes accuracy and handling. Or a quality grip and premium, 6-position buttstock with integral QD points. The Enhanced SIG Trigger on the M400 PRO enables the shooter to extract excellent accuracy from the rifle’s lightweight, 16” nitride barrel that is equipped with a SIG Micro-light Gas Block.
The M400 PRO is very similar to the M400 Elite, but features ambidextrous controls as well as an upgraded trigger over the Elite.
The TREAD branded accessories include:
- M-LOK handguard with lightening cuts to reduce weight, available in 13” and 15” lengths;
- 3 chamber compensator;
- Ambidextrous charging handle made of aircraft grade aluminum and a dual roll pin design;
- Flip-up front and rear iron sights that are easy to install, adjustable, and deploy quickly;
- M-LOK front sight adapter with co-witness height made of lightweight aluminum;
- Multiple configurations of M-LOK grip kits made of high strength polymer;
- Factory upgraded flat blade, single stage trigger.
FOR IN STORE PICKUP, THERE WILL BE A $10.00 BACKGROUND CHECK FEE AT TIME OF PICKUP.
California - No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto Rifles. No M-16 Bolts. Los Angeles, Sacramento, & San Francisco, CA - No Ammo without a FFL.
Connecticut - No Semi-Auto Rifles.
Hawaii - No Pistol Mags over 10rds.
Illinois - No Ammo without a FFL.
Maryland Now shipping Guns.
Massachusetts - No Handguns. No Hi Capacity Mags. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto Rifles. No Ammo.
New Jersey - No Hi-Cap Mags over 15rds without a FFL.
New York State Firearms legal to upper NY STATE. No Shipping to NYC
Washington DC - No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
Washington State - No M-16 Bolts.