- New : New in box, Firearm came from the factory with all the factory paperwork and etc. included. Not used. LNIB : Firearm is used but appear to be in a new in box condition. Will not show wear. Possibly will have a few rounds through the firearm.
- Excellent : Very good to excellent grading means the firearm will show some very minor wear and/or scratches to the finish.
- Good : Good to very good, a grading of 7 means the firearm will show light to mild wear and/or scratches. This wear may include holster wear. Will be in good mechanical condition.
- Fair : Fair grading means the firearm appears to be in functional condition but will show mild to heavy wear and/or scratches. This wear may include holster wear and/or light to mild pitting. This may also include frame modification and/or polished slides etc.
- Poor : A POOR grading means the firearm will cock and dry fire but will show heavy wear, deep gouges and/or heavy pitting. Also may include broken stocks and or missing parts.
- Parts : This parts grading means the firearm(s) is not in a functional condition and will need parts and repair to fix.
- Parts (Non-FFL) : This parts grading means the parts have been removed from the non-functioning firearm(s) and is not in a functional condition. These parts do not require to be transferred to a FFL Dealer.
A grading of New to Fair are subject to a 3 day return/inspection period.
A grading of Parts or Poor are Sold AS IS No Return.